Translate

Thursday 9 October 2014

Teen Kills Mum And Loses Virginity To Her Corpse

                                Kevin Davis has admitted killing his 50-year-old mother with a hammer and having sex with her corpse
A 18-year-old man faces up to 99 years in prison after killing his own mother and having sex with her body in Corpus Christi, Texas, USA.

Kevin Davis has admitted killing his 50-year-old mother with a hammer and having sex with her corpse. The  terrifying case came to light after the teenager handed himself in police’s hands and described the whole incident in detail.

 Initially Davis tried to strangle his mother with the electric cord from a games console. But when his attempt failed, he grabbed a hammer and hit her in the head around 20 times till she stopped breathing.
After that he had sexual intercourse with the corpse and remained in the house with the intention to kill his sister. Later he admitted to wanting to kill  more people again, describing his perverted fantasies. 

Speaking about the murder, he said, “Guess I lost my virginity to a dead corpse. I had my fill of killing. It seemed a little much. It would be a night to remember. I’m not mentally disturbed. I’m sane. I know what I did.” 

Davis who was found guilty would spent the rest of his life behind bars.

No comments:

Post a Comment