Translate

Tuesday 16 September 2014

'I'm A Married Christian Man With A Family': Kanye West Gets Personal On Stage

                                 
Kanye has been criticised for saying the only people allowed to sit down at his Yeezus shows are those with special 'handicapped parking spaces and s**t' after he sent security guards to check whether a seated person was in fact in a wheelchair at his last concert.

Addressing the crowd at his Brisbane show on Monday night, Kanye said his actions had been misunderstood by critics, but explained,'I’m not judging them - I’m just telling you who I am. I’m a married Christian man.'  'I’m not gonna make one of those Ben Affleck statements and s**t if that’s what you’re thinking, for anyone here that’s married, or in a relationship, knows that there’s enough things working against you.'  Continue..

   
 Defending his actions at an earlier show in Sydney, Kanye said
'At my concerts I make sure everybody has as good a time as possible.
'So all this demonising me, it ain’t gonna work after a while. Pick a new target. Pick a new target!
''Cos I’m not one of these dumb-a**e artists that you’re used to. 
'You come to me, I’m gonna take my platform and I’m gonna break down this s**t down for real,intelligent people every night so they can understand.'

No comments:

Post a Comment