Translate

Friday 31 October 2014

Halle Berry Reveals how her Boobs stay Perky.

  rs_1024x683-141028070354-1024.Halle-Berry-Yahoo-Style-JR3-102814I have definitely changed as a result of being married to a French husband,” the Extant actress tells Yahoo! Style, referring to Olivier Martinez. “French women would not put their sweats on and run out to the market. So I care more about what I wear out of the house, because if not, he calls me out on it.”
What’s underneath is of equal importance. “They put a lot of energy into their outerwear, but also their underwear,” she says. “They’re not going to get caught in an emergency room without being prepared.”

Berry also re-launched Scandale Paris, an 82-year-old luxury lingerie line. “My mother said if I don’t want my boobs to hit my knees by the time I’m 30, always wear a bra, even to bed,” she recalls. Though she’s inarguably sexy, Berry argues, “I don’t think I’m using my sex symbol image, if that’s what you want to call it, to sell the line. I’m not the model, so no I’m not trying to use that part of me at all.”

No comments:

Post a Comment