Translate

Monday 20 October 2014

2Face Tells Ladies He Wont Impregnate Any of Them Live on Stage in front of His Wife

      2Face Tells Ladies He Wont Impregnate Any of Them Live on Stage in front of His Wife 1
Yes, we know Nigerian music superstar has a knack for knocking up women. But the father of many revealed at the Hennessy Artistry concert in Accra on Saturday night that he is now a changed man – perhaps after now settling down with Annie Idibia. He made the comment when he asked fans to scream during his performance and felt that there weren’t enough of the usual screams he gets from the female folks.

2face responded by saying: “Some girls dey fear to shout. Make you no fear, I no dey do that kind thing again. I don resign… I no dey give belle again. Na Bluetooth I dey use now. So you girls, mind how you say hi to me these days. Wahala dey.”


No comments:

Post a Comment