Translate

Tuesday 19 August 2014

Kevin Hart’s gets Engaged + Ex-Wife Torrei claims when Black Men reach a Level of Success, they date Light Skinned Girls

They divorced in 2011 but Kevin Hart's former wife Torrei Hart can't quite move on.
The Atlanta Exes star recently slammed Kevin's current girlfriend Eniko Parrish and alleged she was responsible for the breakdown of their marriage almost seven years ago but Kevin angrily hit back on Twitter at the mother of his two children.
He wrote: 'I guess giving a woman over 20k a month and still being there for her and being a incredible father isn't enough!'
War of words: Kevin Hart hit back at his former wife Torrie after she claimed his current girlfriend was responsible for breaking up their marriage
War of words: Kevin Hart hit back at his former wife Torrie after she claimed his current girlfriend was responsible for breaking up their marriage

Angry: Kevin tried not to bash his ex in his Twitter rant but couldn't resist this one dig
Angry: Kevin tried not to bash his ex in his Twitter rant but couldn't resist this one dig

However, apart from that one dig, the 34-year-old actor was quite gracious towards his ex for the sake of their children, Heaven and Hendrix.
In a series of Twitter messages he wrote: 'Here's what's sad, My Ex wife is the mother of my 2 beautiful kids & is well taken care of,I go above & beyond what the court ordered me 2do
'Because she is the mother of my kids I would never slander her name or anybody that she's dealing with.
'I've actually embraced the man that she is dealing with with nothing but positivity. I'm a mature adult, I'm not a teenager
'That man is going to be around my kids and for that reason alone I want to have a positive relationship with him.
'4 her 2 continue 2 talk about my Woman is honestly sad especially after 5yrs of us being 3gether &a total of 6 1/2 years from me leaving her (sic).'
And Kevin insisted his marriage was over his new romance started.
He said: 'With that being said don't believe the hype people, I've been separated & divorced for a long time now people. I've moved on with my life
New love: Kevin has praised girlfriend Eniko Parrish for her relationship with his children from his first marriage
New love: Kevin has praised girlfriend Eniko Parrish for her relationship with his children from his first marriage

'My woman has nothing to do with my past marriage problems in any way shape or form. It's almost 7yrs total of me not being with my Ex
'I want nothing but the best for her & her boyfriend and that will not change. I ignore negativity,being bitter & angry will get u know where (sic).'
And he praised Eniko for her close relationship with his children.
Kevin tweeted: 'I love the fact that my woman loves my kids and a smart woman should love that as well. What if it were the other way around?
'What if a woman despised a mans kids because they weren't hers???? People don't think before there actions....
'With that being said I hope my Ex wife honestly finds happiness. THIS HAS BEEN A KEVIN HART PERSONAL ANNOUNCEMENT. Have a good day everybody
Hitting back: Kevin was upset that his former wife bashed his current girlfriend and blames her for their split
Hitting back: Kevin was upset that his former wife bashed his current girlfriend and blames her for their split

'I'm a open book with my life and I always have been. I don't hide anything from my fans. I'm as real as it gets people. Thanks for listening (sic).'
But the comedian couldn't resist a quick joke at his own expense as he added: 'P.S I was listening to "Drake's" album while I was tweeting all that stuff....lmfao. That s**t made me emotional lmfao.'
Kevin's tirade came after Torrei told Entertainment Tonight: 'It does hurt that my kids have to be around a woman who broke up a marriage. When you have your kids saying, "Mommy, what happened?"
'I never lashed out.  I never tried to punch her in the face, even though I’ve had moments where—trust and believe—I wanted to K.O. her ass.'
Happier than ever: Kevin and Eniko have been together for five years and are happier than ever

No comments:

Post a Comment