Translate

Friday 29 August 2014

Fabulousity! Rita Dominic and Funmi Iyanda featured in Blanck Magazine

Blanck Rita Dominic Blanck Funmi Iyanda
For the third issue of ‘Blanck Magazine’, Nollywood actress, Rita Dominic is on the cover, while ace broadcaster, Funmi Iyanda had a feature interview with the publication. Continue...



Blanck Rita Dominic1Rita talks to the magazine about her relationship, saying, “I feel grateful, thankful and excited as well. Not many have the opportunity to get to this number and for the most part, I have had a good life. Yes I am dating someone and I am in a happy place. I’m good.”

 Funmi Blanck mag
Funmi Iyanda, in her interview spoke on Feminism and the new Nigerian broadcasting approach. On feminism, she said, “I am a feminist, l like being female and would like to be allowed to be that in whatever form l chose. That’s feminism. I also like men, food, lipstick, shoes, well-tailored clothing, underwear, rap music, Fuji. Music and Tarantino films”

On broadcasting, she quipped, “To give a few helpful tips on presenting; I would need a full semesters course schedule for that l’m afraid. For now, let’s just agree that regarding presenting, can people stop talking in those infernal pseudo American accents? It’s rather sad and utterly crass.”  *Issssh* that hurt a little.”

No comments:

Post a Comment